Global Green, Inc. plans to manufacture, market and sell the patented, exclusively licensed vaccine known as the “Salmogenics Vaccine.” Salmogenics™ was developed by Nutritional Health Institute Laboratories, LLC, a research affiliate and majority shareholder, to combat Salmonella bacteria in poultry and eggs. The vaccine is currently in the last stage of the USDA approval process.
The vaccine is unique in that it is injected directly into the egg, before the chick is hatched, improving the immune system, health and welfare of the chicken, and providing a healthier source of protein for humans.
In creating the Global Green mission, our founders were inspired by their desire to better mankind and to do no harm to the planet. They wanted that benefit of being a totally “green” company to drive our day-to-day work and to remind us that our efforts are changing the face of all living matter and improving the lives of millions of people. Our activities are guided by our commitment:
- To contribute to human welfare by application of technology in the design, manufacture and sale of vaccines and other nutraceuticals that prevent disease and promote health.
- To ensure our products are made without the use of any chemicals, hormones, pesticides or heavy metals.
- To strive for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity and service.
The Company’s objective is to be a leader in the commercialization of salmonella vaccine products. To achieve this objective, we intend to:
- Focus on receiving approval from the USDA of the Company’s flagship product, the Salmogenics vaccine. Global Green is approximately 50% through the last and final stage of the USDA approval process. All model tests have been completed successfully. As the Company moves closer to final approval, it will begin to develop and focus efforts on manufacturing, marketing and sales of the Salmogenics vaccine.
- Expand our Portfolio of Products. The Company plans to expand its existing portfolio of products in the future. The Company will take into account market attractiveness, technical feasibility, the potential to develop a proprietary position, and the productiveness of animal models in choosing among new product development opportunities. (Currently, the focus is on the Salmogenics vaccine.)
- Broaden our portfolio of licenses. The Company plans to broaden its portfolio of licenses of and other technologies to develop new products and attract corporate and academic collaborators. We intend to accomplish this through internal and sponsored research, in-licensing and technology acquisition.